Filing a Complaint or Grievance Against a Healthcare Provider in North Central Texas

At HCA Houston Healthcare, our doctors and staff are committed to providing the highest quality of healthcare to every individual. This website is designed to provide general information and help users access medical services more easily. If you believe that a healthcare provider regulated by the Texas Health and Human Services Commission has provided inadequate care, you can file a complaint with HHSC. The Office for Civil Rights (OCR) is responsible for investigating complaints against covered entities (health plans, healthcare compensation centers, or healthcare providers who carry out certain transactions electronically) and their business partners.

You can file your complaint electronically through the OCR complaint portal. Additionally, you can learn about the Patient Confidentiality and Safety Act and how to file a complaint online or in writing. Please note that if your complaint concerns an abortion facility, it must be submitted in writing and you cannot remain anonymous in accordance with Title 25 of the Texas Administrative Code, Section 139.31 (c).

Leave Message

All fileds with * are required